Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)
Electronic Data Interchange, or EDI, is a standardized electronic format for data
placement that is be exchanged between software applications. This allows your company
to exchange freight shipping documents with R+L Carriers to provide you with current
shipping and billing information, as well as other helpful business data. R+L Carriers
uses the X12 EDI standard.
- The ability to exchange data with R+L at any time
- Significant reduce business expenses, improved productivity and optimized workflow
- Automatically submit BOLs and Pickup Requests
- Faster transactions, less processing time
- Quick and easy to implement
How EDI Works
R+L provides technical support for electronic data interchange, including the X12 EDI standard.
R+L supports the standard EDI transaction sets you need to send and receive shipping
and billing information.